Humentum AG is the expert in IT, engineering and finance recruitment. With our long term experiences we have built a huge network of renowned companies and high potential candidates in Switzerland. This is reflected in the high customer satisfaction. In addition to the recruitment we offer specific candidate coaching and client consulting. For more details please check: www.humentum.ch.
For a large, global acting Swiss corporation located in Nord East of Switzerland focusing on highly sophisticated electronical automotive components we are seeking you for this challenging and very rewarding role as:
(Senior) Business / Financial Controller (f/m)
Job ID 64411
Job ID 64411
These are your Tasks in this role:
- You will take over a leading role in large tender preparation / calculation and risk reviews to identify and assess commercial and financial risks and opportunities from business propositions.
- You will business modelling the impact in investment and costing / capital budgeting and provide guidance to Sales and Project teams accordingly.
- You will monitor project progress achieved, provide insight and analysis to support operational decision-making and risk issues.
- You will ensure high quality and compliance of financial data and business information in line with corporate standards and guidelines.
- You will take over an important role in the monthly and YE closing / budgeting and forecasting and analysing deviations vs latest forecast, budget, prior year etc.
- You will support reporting in regular and ad-hoc reporting.
- You will act as contact person for financial and economical questions, auditors, tax authority, annual report.
- Your expertise will be very appreciated for the future development and enhancement of internal the accounting and controlling system incl. intercompany consolidation.
The following skills are required:
- Higher degree in Business Administration / Finance Accounting & Controlling
- + 5 years of relevant work experience in business / sales controlling, project controlling / in an international acting industrial enterprise preparing and calculating of large tender and quotations.
- Extensive knowledge of finance and control processes and regulations.
- Experience on group level in tax, compliance, financial and economical questions.
- Experience in industrial production and logistics is a must.
- Hands-on mindset and the strong ability to work proactively, independently and pragmatically under tight deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English, excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people, strong business acumen.
Relevant skills: preparation and calculation of large, complex tender / quotation, business controlling, sales controlling, project controlling, development costs, tooling, capital budgeting, forecast, budgeting, closing, group consolidation, finance and management reporting, ad-hoc reporting, ERR, MS Office, industrial background, automotive, e-mobility etc.
|Work place:||Nord east Switzerland|
Are you interested in this challenging job offer? We are looking forward to receiving your application including CV, diplomas, reference letters and a short summary disclosing why you would be the perfect match for this position. Please send your dossier by e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contact person is: Martin Supthut
Please mention the Job-ID 65271
Your application will be handled absolutely confidential. We will not forward any details without your consent.
We are going to contact you ASAP and we are looking forward to a close collaboration.