Humentum AG is the expert in IT, engineering and finance recruitment. With our long term experience we have built a huge network of renowned companies and high potential candidates in Switzerland. This is reflected in the high customer satisfaction. In addition to the recruitment we offer specific candidate coaching and client consulting. For more details please check: www.humentum.ch.
For a renowned high-tech company in the Zurich area we are urgently seeking several:
(Senior) C# /.NET Software Engineer (w/m)
Job ID 64101
Job ID 64101
These are your Tasks in this role:
- In a team of very qualified, technical experienced Software Engineers; you will be involved in developing different Software Applications around processing of specialized High-tech components.
- In collaboration with your team you will analyse the relevant needs of the users and their requirements to make new suggestions for their benefit of the application environment.
- You will break down the named requirements, workout different solutions and architecture of those requirements in order to prioritize the execution.
- You will develop and test the relevant Software modules, along with making sure, that the Roll-Out and the instruction of the users are given.
The following skills are required:
- Higher technical degree on University/ HF level.
- Profound experience in programming .NET C# Software Application (embedded, robotic, machine control) / SCRUM etc. Further programming languages like Java, C++, Python, etc. are of course an advantage.
- You are used to make sure that the application is firmly tested before being rolled out.
- You communicate strongly user orientated and you do not only recognize requirements but are able to give reasonable solutions.
- You don't give yourself satisfied with being responsible for small sub-projects in the Software development but you want to be a great part of planning and developing the application.
- It is a must to not only be a team player and have a good handling with people, but with your humour you generate a good work climate to the whole environment in the company.
- To get trust and to give trust is a principle of the company so it is important to have a good relationship level across all levels. This must also be one of your main principles.
- As a technical experienced person, you are satisfied being a contact for your co workers. You are able to give a comprehensible and easy response to all specified questions.
- You are keen in taking responsibility not only over you but also for your team.
- Very good German and English language skills in writing and speaking are a must.
|Work place:||Area of Zurich|
Are you interested in this challenging job offer? We are looking forward to receiving your application including CV, diplomas, reference letters and a short summary disclosing why you would be the perfect match for this position. Please send your dossier by e-mail to:email@example.com.
Your contact person is: Martin Supthut
Please mention the Job-ID 64101
Your application will be handled absolutely confidential. We will not forward any details without your consent.
We are going to contact you ASAP and we are looking forward to a close collaboration.