Humentum AG is the expert in IT, engineering and finance recruitment. With our long term experiences we have built a huge network of renowned companies and high potential candidates in Switzerland. This is reflected in the high customer satisfaction. In addition to the recruitment we offer specific candidate coaching and client consulting. For more details please check: www.humentum.ch.
For a very successful and innovative fast growing High-tech Software Company based in Zurich and specialised in banking solutions we are urgently seeking:
Technical Lead Software Engineer (f/m)
Job ID 62041
Job ID 62041
These are your tasks in this very challenging but rewarding role:
- In an extremely fast growing organisation you are going to guide the Software-Development, you interact with the Project Management and you collaborate with the BAs/REs from a technical standpoint.
- You make sure that the final application/solution not only match but exceeds the needs of the client on a state of the art level.
- You are going to be part and you drive the future development of Fintech.
- You are in charge of building the future software architecture and its guidelines of the changing financial industry.
- Within the fast-growing organisation, you are early involved in new customer projects based on the company framework and solution but not limited.
The following skills are required:
- You have 7 years of hands-on OO-development experience - ideally .NET.
- You are very known in the usage of MS SQL Server 2008-2014, TSQL etc..
- You have profound experience in complex software architecture.
- You are very analytical, to the point and result orientated.
- You are used to work in a project driven, very fast-paced and multicultural environment with distributed development teams.
- You are a leader, ready to go the extra mile, open minded, you adapt easily and you are human.
- You have banking experience preferable in Portfolio or Wealth Management.
- Your English and German are very good.
- You are ready to travel globally (mainly Europe and Asia).
|Work place:||Zurich (City)|
Are you interested in this challenging job offer? We are looking forward to receiving your application including CV, diplomas, reference letters and a short summary disclosing why you would be the perfect match for this position. Please send your dossier by e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contact person is: Martin Supthut
Please mention the Job-ID 62041
Your application will be handled absolutely confidential. We will not forward any details without your consent.
We are going to contact you ASAP and we are looking forward to a close collaboration.