Humentum AG is the expert in IT, engineering and finance recruitment. With our long term experiences, we have built a huge network of renowned companies and high potential candidates in Switzerland. This is reflected in the high customer satisfaction. In addition to the recruitment, we offer specific candidate coaching and client consulting. For more details please check: www.humentum.ch
For our customer, a global acting supplier of high-performance industrial components and engineered solutions, who is expanding its business areas both horizontally and vertically and its business volume is increasing worldwide, we seek you as:
(Senior) Legal Counsel
In the Legal and Compliance Team you will oversee and drive all aspects of legal and regulatory affairs within the organization and provide legal services that support business growth. You will play a critical role in safeguarding the organization’s legal and regulatory interests while fostering a culture of compliance and ethical behaviour.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing expert legal counsel and guidance to senior management and key stakeholders.
- Designing and implementing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations for the various entities of group.
- Managing relationships with external legal counsel and regulatory bodies.
- Reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts.
- Developing and delivering legal training to employees.
- Staying current with changes in legislation affecting the business.
- Be ready to build and lead an effective team of legal and compliance professionals to achieve departmental goals.
The following skills are required:
- You are a Lawyer (Possession of a master’s degree in law, MBA or LLM qualification is an asset).
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience ideally as well in M&A or consulting roles.
- A deep and thorough understanding of commercial and corporate law – Points of contact with the machine industry is a big plus.
- Exceptional skills in communication and presentation.
- Demonstrated excellence in negotiation and contract drafting.
- The capacity to cultivate and sustain robust professional relationships across the organization.
- The ability to convey legal matters and risks in terms understandable to non-legal colleagues.
- Proven capability to thrive in a highly autonomous role, being ambitious and self-driven, ready to deep dive and learn new things.
- Ongoing participation in specialized and relevant training programs.
- First people management experience desired.
- Excellent command of English and at good German language skills.
|Pensum:||Full time (80%-100%)|
|Work place:||Zurich / home-office|
Are you interested in this challenging job offer? We are looking forward to receiving your application including CV, diplomas and reference letters. Please send your dossier by e-mail to: email@example.com
The Job-ID is: 67331
Your contact person is: Martin Supthut
Your dossier will be handled absolutely confidential. We will not forward any details without your consent.
We are going to contact you ASAP and we are looking forward to a close collaboration.
Tel.: +41 43 421 95 00
|Job Category||Legal&Compliance, Legal&Compliance|
|Job Level||Senior / Specialist|