Humentum AG is the expert in IT, engineering and finance recruitment. With our long term experiences we have built a huge network of renowned companies and high potential candidates in Switzerland. This is reflected in the high customer satisfaction. In addition to the recruitment we offer specific candidate coaching and client consulting. For more details please check: www.humentum.ch.
For our client, a global acting industrial engineering company based in the area of Zurich, which is growing very strongly and is extremely successful on the market, we are looking for you to support the Talent Acquisition Team for 6 months as a:
TEMP: Talent Acquisition / Recruiter Inhouse / 6 Months
Job ID 67032
Tasks and Reponsibilities:
- As part of the global Talent Acquisition Team, you will serve mainly the Swiss HQ in all their recruiting needs.
- In your role you will be responsible to identify, recruit and hire new staff and you will deliver the full recruitment process from the strategy meeting with the line manager to the final hiring.
- Type of roles to be managed are among others: engineering, technical project leaders, accounting, IT delivery & operations but as well standard administration and operation positions.
- You will work closely with line managers to clarify needs, sourcing strategy and advice during the recruitment process.
- You know how to approach the rare talents.
Job specific qualification:
- Preferably you have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (preferably commercial / economics or industrial)
- Experience as a Recruiter in an international, very fast pasted, technical/industrial shaped environment – Recruiting Agency staff is very well received.
- You are proactive, self-driven, you act independently and want to take responsibility.
- You have strong networking capabilities, good negotiation skills and you need to be a quick thinker capable to adapt easily to a fast moving and growing, highly skilled work environment.
- You are an active listener and put the other person at the center of interest.
- You have the gift of building up the necessary basis of trust in the first contact with the candidate in order to develop yourself a well-founded opinion about the personality and abilities of the candidate.
- Excellent English skills are required, German is a big plus and other languages an asset.
|Type of contract:||Temporary position / 6 months|
|Salary:||In line with the market|
|Place of work:||Region Zürich|
Are you interested in this challenging job offer? We are looking forward to receiving your application including CV, diplomas, reference letters and a short summary disclosing why you would be the perfect match for this position. Please send your dossier by e-mail to:email@example.com.
Your contact person is: Nina Supthut
Please mention the Job-ID 67032
Your application will be handled absolutely confidential. We will not forward any details without your consent.
We are going to contact you ASAP and we are looking forward to a close collaboration.
Tel.: +41 43 421 95 00
|Job Category||Administration / Human Resources, HR Business Partner|
|Job Level||Entry Level / Junior, Professional|