Humentum AG is your recruitment specialist for IT, Engineering & Finance. With our many years of experience in the recruitment of specialists, we have developed an extensive network with the most renowned Swiss employers. In addition to our recruiting expertise, we also offer additional services such as job interview coaching. For more information on our services, please visit www.humentum.ch.
For an internationally active Swiss industrial components supplier with various entities in the Benelux and very broadly and well positioned in the B2B OEM market with high-quality industrial components and solutions, we are looking for a qualified, keen and communicative person for the further market expansion in the function of:
Antivibration Technology Specialist Engineer for The Netherlands
Job ID 66931
Your future field of activity
The job includes the following exciting activities:
- You are the one who pulls the strings when it comes to antivibration technology projects. You advise, plan, develop customer-specific solutions and accompany the sales process with your expertise in antivibration technology in various industries.
- You will be involved in customer projects mostly OEM from the sales organization as early as possible and will accompany and drive these projects from the analysis phase to the solution finding / prototyping developed by you to the actual implementation and series production.
- You will support product management and customer solution engineering on a global basis with the aim of ongoing development and qualitative as well as commercial “product excellence”.
- You are the driving force around the successful realization of customer projects with focus on antivibration technology and its components.
- You lead awareness programs in-house as well as for the market.
The requirements addressed to you
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrably meet the following requirements:
- You have a technical degree with subsequent technical specialization and ideally with further education in business administration and sales.
- You have several years of experience in technical consulting as a specialist engineer ideally with a focus on antivibration technology subjects and with OEMs.
- You are accustomed to developing innovative, custom-fit engineered solutions that take into account various options and variants when dealing with customers.
- As a technical specialist, you are constantly involved in the further development of your product and solution range, taking into account quality and price aspects.
- Your customer is your focus. Finding the most efficient and optimal solution is your highest concern and to be perceived by the customer as the antivibration specialist your aim.
- To travel within your geography, 2-3 days a week and to consult your clients is necessary to succeed in this position.
- You are used to act as a thematic expert and to provide your technical and interpersonal expertise to your environment, being a team player, is your key to your success.
- Dutch and English is required, French and German would be an asset.
Relevant keywords: antivibration, mounts, buffers, rubber springs, technical sales, consulting, technical solution development, OEM, Dutch and English, German.
Start: by arrangement
Type of contract: Permanent position
Salary: In line with the market (80/20)
Place of work: Holland / Home-Office
Could this job opportunity be your next step ahead? If so, we are more than happy to receiving your application including CV, diplomas and reference letters. Please send your dossier by e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contact person is Martin Supthut
Please mention the Job-ID 66931
Your application will be handled absolutely confidential. We will not forward any details outside of Humentum AG without your consent.
We look forward to working with you. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Tel.: +41 43 421 95 00
|Job Category||Aussendienst / Verkauf / Beratung, Engineering, Maschinenbau, Sales / Marketing|
|Job Level||Professional, Senior / Specialist|