Humentum AG is the expert in IT, engineering and finance recruitment. With our long term experiences we have built a huge network of renowned companies and high potential candidates in Switzerland. This is reflected in the high customer satisfaction. In addition to the recruitment we offer specific candidate coaching and client consulting. For more details please check: www.humentum.ch
For an international acting corporation, privately owned, not listed on the stock market with +1000 employees globally, very well positioned in the market with high-quality and high-performance industrial components, growing on a fast pace on the fast lane we are looking for the next:
Technical Sales in Mechanical Drive Technology – Benelux
Job ID 66771
Activities and tasks
The following exciting main tasks await you in this position:
- In this challenging but very rewarding role you will open doors to customers – mainly OEMs and new projects. You will support the existing customer base in the Benelux in their mechanical drive technology needs.
- Through your proactive approach you acquire and expand the existing customer base for the high-quality mechanical drive solutions and their components and accessories.
- You accompany your customers, mainly OEMs, from the clarification of requirements, the quotation phase including negotiation of terms and conditions, through the first prototype delivery to the serial production.
- For technical questions you can call in your internal specialist engineers where and when they are needed for design, in-depth technical expertise and for your professional support.
The following skills are required:
- You have a technical / commercial education with experience in technical sales / technical trading – ideally in mechanical drive technology and/or in the C-parts segment with high cycle frequency.
- You are a salesperson gaining access to customers and their needs with your winning, trustworthy, honest and strong closing manner.
- You bring your sales-power to the market with high cadence and punch. You are and always want to be even more successful. You skilfully turn an initial „no“ into a „yes“.
- With great personal responsibility, you approach potential customers, win leads and new businesses. This job requires a willingness to travel within Benelux.
- You are characterized by a high level of self-motivation and a strong will to succeed.
- Dutch and very good English skills are a must for this job.
- You will be part of a high-performance, open-minded team culture.
- You will have all the flexibility and support you need to successfully work the market – short decision-making paths are the key to the success.
- Performance is rewarded by a very good and competitive salary model.
- Of course, home-office, tools and car are provided.
Relevant skills: mechanical drive technology, transport technology, timing belts, belt drive, couplings, technical sales, will to succeed, new customer acquisition, industrial component, OEM
Start: As soon as possible
Duration: Fixed term contract with extension
Type of contract: Permanent position
Salary: In line with the market (70/30 or 80/20) – company car, office equipment etc.
Place of work: Benelux region
Are you interested in this challenging job offer? We are looking forward to receiving your application including CV, diplomas, reference letters and a short summary disclosing why you would be the perfect match for this position. Please send your dossier by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contact person is: Martin Supthut
Please mention the Job-ID 66771
Your application will be handled absolutely confidential. We will not forward any details without your consent.
We are going to contact you ASAP and we are looking forward to a close collaboration.
|Job Category||Aussendienst / Verkauf / Beratung, Engineering, Maschinenbau, Sales / Marketing|